How to make a Real Food Breakfast: Sausage, Kale, Hash Browns, Tomatoes & Eggs
Join us for breakfast!
My first cooking video -- one of many to come! Just click the video below.
Years ago, when I realized I needed to go gluten free, and when I stopped using processed pre-made foods, I felt a little lost. Whole fresh kale leaves or plain uncooked sausage can be so intimidating! What do you do with that?! With lots of trial and error, I learned how to cook from scratch for most every meal. Mama tip: plenty of salt and butter make food taste gourmet!
I make some variation of this meal at least once per week!
If you're going to make the breakfast in the video, you'll need:
- 1 block unsalted Kerrygold butter
- 1 bag organic hash browns (potatoes are the only ingredient!)
- 1 lb. local pastured plain ground pork sausage
- pink Himalayan salt
- organic ground sage
- organic garlic powder
- organic pepper
- organic onion powder
- 1 bunch organic curly kale
- 3 fresh organic Roma Tomatoes
- 6 fresh local pastured GMO-free eggs